Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thee More Shallows, again.


I know I've posted about them before, but I'm still obsessed with their newest album AND they're playing Toronto (@ silver dollar, college & spadina) on Friday. I've managed to (almost completely) set up an interview with the band for the fill-in show I'm doing on Friday here from 1-3pm. I've been doing a bit of research on the band, seems they've had comparisons to every band from Low to Yo La Tengo to Godspeed, and it seems all of the people i know think they're death cab. It's been wierd - I can kinda see these comparisons when I'm looking for them, but usually I don't.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say: come on Friday night to the show. They're here all the way from San Francisco, and I have a feeling its going to be fantastic. And you'll be able to tell everyone you know that you saw them play at the Silver Dollar Room before anyone knew who they were, and before they got onto an O.C. soundtrack.

Again, preview them here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no other. but personly i dont hear that link at all...

Jen said...

the link is to the site where you can d/l two mp3's... personally, I don't really enjoy clicking on something that says 'link', and having something start downloading