Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I just spent 12 hours at school, mostly studying mental retardation and dementia. I just got home and Mark made us some tea. I just asked him why he would put so little water in the pot (it was almost empty, tea bags just dangling around). It turns out that I must have some serious visual neglect or something, because he's only now recovering from laughing at how I missed the two full mugs of tea right beside the empty teapot.

Damn this semester is long and busy. I hope one day I'll get to the point where I can just relax for a few days, see some friends, and not worry about studying.

1 comment:

http://www.consejosde-belleza.blogspot.com said...

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, might check this? IE still is the market leader and a big section of other people will miss your great writing because of this problem.