Thursday, June 18, 2009

So. Full. Of. Steak.

Mmmmm.

I am not a big meat eater, but every once in a while it just tastes so good... tonight was one of those nights. As an end of term celebration, we were taken out to a crazy restaurant where the salad bar is made of awesome fancy salads (like mango salad with cilantro, seafood salad, marinated sundried tomatoes sald and about 30 other equally delicious thing). AND THEN... they come around to your table with sword-skewers of meat and shave pieces off for you. And it was good meat... I stuck to the basics (filet mignon with parmesan crust, garlic steak), but they also had crazy bacon wrapped stuff and mini philly cheese steaks. And grilled pineapple, also in sword form, to top it off. I think tomorrow will be a gym day.

Also, apparently while everyone else looks like a surgeon when they wear a surgeon cap, I look like a cafeteria lady. I can't even fake it!

Instead of a picture of me and my surgeon hat and my big steak belly, here is a picture of the cat. She would like steak too, please, it goes right here:

2 comments:

Phronk said...

I'm so hungry now. THANKS A LOT.

http://www.entrargmail.com.ar said...

House was robbed the other night and they took my net book! Thank god iv my black berry :)