Thursday, June 11, 2009

Countdown to "Summer"

Only one more sleep till Montreal! It's been too long since I've been to that city, and I have Maggie & her conference to thank forgetting me back there. It'll be less than 48 hours... but that time will be filled with bagels and poutine and maybe going out, and most definitely a much-needed break from what's been filling my head recently (tutorials, exams, etc.).

Also: I am need of new music. Tonight, I am taking a few-hours break from studying prostates, and searching for some musical awesomeness. I am out of touch (with almost everything these days), and would welcome suggestions. Best find this week? Sub Pop's latest sampler - for awesome music and LOLZ.

1 comment:

http://www.horoscopo-gratis.com.ar said...

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all vital infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .