Thursday, February 08, 2007

Here goes.

At the moment, I'm killing some time on campus waiting for my night class (back in class! yeah!) and I figured there was no sense attempting to be productive. Also, my mom thinks I should blog more. Here goes.

Mark and I went to Edo again last night with some of his friends as a winterlicious thing. Now that w'lish is almost over, I'm feeling a bit bad because I didn't end up going with the people I'd originally planned on dining with. Jaime & Sharon: Next time! Edo was really great (again) - they really go the extra mile, and every course is consistently great. I'm SO glad we switched out reservation from the restaurant with crappy reviews. I know that winterlicious is supposed to be an event allowing people to try fancy restaurants on the cheap, but really - very few of my friends would normally even consider paying $25-35 for dinner, and wouldn't consider those prices to be cheap. And looking at my account balance, I shouldn't be paying that much for dinner either. However, I think when I am in the mood to pay those prices, I'll be going back to Edo. Yum.

Superbowl weekend was really good - turkey chili was consumed (and washed down with too much rum for my head to handle) and I paid attention to only about 5 mins of the game, as usual. Sharon's house is looking really good these days. I can't wait for housewarming fun!! (Housewarming fun x2! Ryan and Jenny are also warming up their awesome new place TOMORROW!)

Also: you know you're in Forest Hill when you walk past treehouses with Satellite dishes.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Listen to your mom. She knows best.

Anonymous said...

That's not a treehouse, it's the maid/nanny's quarters.