Friday, August 11, 2006

Irish Scotch

Apparently, an addled brain from too much thesising plus sleep deprivation = very stupid things being said.

Irish Scotch. Without a hint of a joke. Sometimes, I'm a smart one.

Paula: I <3 you. Please remember that you're never alone, and that you can call me ay time, day or night (but I secretly know you have about infinity times the strength you need to get through this) and this birthday will be the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I volunteer to be DD since me + beer = unpleasantness.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hey babe.
Thanks so much - not sure if we actually have strength right now - but a numbness that voids our sense of reality.
If I ever make my own brand of Scotch though you better believe I'll call it "Irish".
As for my birthday - if we don't do Oktoberfest; I'd like it if we could all gather somewhere to watch the sunset. And I understand your adversion to beer - but if I find out they have other drinks more geared to your taste you cannot DD!!!
I love you too.