Monday, September 19, 2005

Mooses!

I was almost ready to call off camping last thursday when the forecast switched from clear and sunny all weekend to rainy and shitty till saturday night - SO glad I didn't. The rain did follow us all the way during our drive to Algonquin, but stopped just before we entered the park and stayed away the entire time that we were there. It was one of the most gorgeous trips I've ever been on - I feel completely refreshed after so much beauty. The trees are just starting to turn - most are still green but there are a few spectacular red and orange ones. Mark completely wore me out with hours and hours of canoeing, but I got him back with a 10k hike (Centennial Ridges - again, more pretty sights than you can shake a stick at). Here are some pics:







Also: I saw a sign that said "Parents, children are your responsibility!" I was overwhelmed.

No comments: