Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things that I would write about if I didn't have to study:

- How much I love having blocks of 24 hours packed full of wonderful people that I don't get to see nearly often enough.
- Going to really good shows.
- How awesome that Basia Bulat gal is at being an awesome person and great singer.
- Clafouti.
- Mrk and his blg.
- How I miss my other amazing friends that I also don't get to see nearly often enough, and all of the amazing things that they are doing and what strong, awesome women they are.
- All of the little seedlings I've planted recently, and how they are cute little sprouts now, and will be lunch soon.

1 comment:

Saroja said...

I'm so glad that we both had fantastic weekends! I'm also thrilled about your sprouts... what wonderful, delicious little creatures. :)