Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm A-OK

Its good to know. I wasn't really worried or anything, about whether I wasn't ok, but it's nice to be assured that I am. Thanks to Mark for that confirmation.

This last weekend was exhausting, but pretty great at the same time. Mark and I drove out to London on Friday for Megan's (and I guess mine too) birthday party, where I had a great time talking to people like Megan and John and Mark and cool new people like Danielle and Arieh. I also got killed at Mario Cart, but I'm going to remedy that in a couple of weeks by buying myself a gamecube and the game and getting some crazy skills. First I'm hoping that I can finish at least ONE of my two papes, because lord knows how much work I'll get done after getting the gamecube.

Fantastic news: on our way out of london, we went to Barakat so I could get my shawarma fix. I told Barakat-guy how much I miss their shawarma in Toronto, aka "the land of mediocre shawarma" and he said that he might be opening up a Barakat in toronto soon! I don't think my fingers can get any more crossed.

Saturday night was spent at Matt Doherty's for the leafs game and there must have been something in the tea because everybody was hilarious.

Sunday was recovery, American Analog Set, and school.

And TOMORROW is Green Room!

Yay!

No comments: